Now that you're here - Volunteer!
There are many ways to learn and lead with the League. We need your vision, your talents, your determination, your contacts, your sense of humor and your concern for our community. Do you have an hour or two, or a spare evening? Are you willing to donate a skill, serve on a committee - or even chair one? Then we want to hear from YOU! Volunteer opportunities include, but are by no means limited to:
- Organizing Candidates' Forums
- Representing League at naturalization ceremonies
- Preparing the Voters Guide
- Observing public meetings as part of our Observer Corps
- Recruiting and mentoring new members
- Carpooling to events with other members and guests
- Participating in studies of critical issues
- Photographing League events
Contact the League Office at 937-228-4041 or email@example.com to be matched up with a volunteer opportunity that suits your time, skills, and interests.